Building Rental Information
We invite you to use our 12,000 square foot facility with a 90′ x 100′ floor for your next dog event. Air conditioned, with kitchen, three restrooms, and new matting. Rental includes full matting, ring gating and use of obedience equipment. Rental of the facility is $550 per day. Agility equipment is available for an additional fee.
Inquires may email Karen Rosczewski (KRosczewski@Charter.net) for additional information.
Our facility features
- Non-slip rubberized flooring
- Unisex bathroom with stalls
- Ample paved parking
- Treed outdoor exercise area
The following rules apply when there is an unused ring:
- Guests must be accompanied by a member in good standing
- The fee for guests is $15
- Instructors have priority to any available floor area the night of their class
- In times of high demand, the floor area is to be shared or limited to one hour
- Members may request specific days and times for training times, providing it is posted to the CDTC Website Calendar at least one week prior.
Class Cancellations Due to Bad Weather or Other Events. The decision to cancel classes is made by the training director and instructors. If possible, a notice will appear on our website. Instructors will attempt to contact you based on the information provided on your registration form in the event of any cancellations.Both Channel 5 and Channel 12 allow you to receive text messages of CDTC cancellations. You can register from their websites.
If possible, a notice will appear on our website.
Instructors will attempt to contact you based on the information provided on your registration form in the event of any cancellations.Both Channel 5 and Channel 12 allow you to receive text messages of CDTC cancellations. You can register from their websites.
- Canine Performance Events (CPE) “CPE began in 1998. CPE’s philosophy:For the dog and handler to have fun while successfully competing for agility titles as a cohesive unit, achieved through positive training and teamwork”
- The North American Dog Agility Council The North American Dog Agility Council (NADAC) was formed in 1993 to provide North American dogs and their handlers with a fast, safe and enjoyable form of the sport of dog agility. NADAC sanctions agility trials sponsored by affiliated clubs.
- United States Dog Agility Association, Inc. “Organized in 1986 to introduce the sport of dog agility to North America, USDAA adopted the motto “Promoting International Standards for Dog AgilitySM , patterned after the British standards for the sport.”
Dog Show Calendars
Kennel Clubs That Offer Titles
- American Kennel Club AKC Mission Statement: The American Kennel Club is dedicated to upholding the integrity of its Registry, promoting the sport of purebred dogs and breeding for type and function.
- Canadian Kennel Club About The Canadian Kennel Club: The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 174 breeds.
- United Kennel Club From it’s website: “UKC promotes the interest of owners, breeders and enthusiasts who work to balance beauty and working performance to produce happier, healthier dogs.”
Other Items of Interest
Genome Barks Podcast Health Information on genetic and general health issues, sponsored by AKC and AKC’s Canine Health Foundation
Come Visit the Companion Dog Training Club
3440 Torrey Road Flint, MI 48507